"1. Do not fear your body for the things it lacks.
2. Treat yourself the way you would treat someone you love.
3. “No” means no, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
4. Read. It will help you; everywhere.
5. Tell them you like them, it’ll kill you if you don’t.
7. Your period is natural, do not apologize.
8. Look up things you do not understand.
9. Remember to give the amount you know you will be getting back.
10. Clothes aren’t an obligation but bare your flesh for those who love your bones."
there was a big explosion sound outside and i pulled aside my curtain to see what it was but as i did so, so did the woman across the street and we both sort of waved at each other and it was nice even though something may have exploded
(Source: basedpidgeot, via cumfort)